This is a unique opportunity that offers the chance to study a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees on a full or part-time basis in the UK. The University of Kent offers full scholarships for international students in the UK. Find out more about the university and scholarships here.
This is your chance to apply for a fully-funded scholarship. The university is looking for outstanding students from all over the world who are eligible to study in the UK. The University of Kent is proud to offer one of the most generous scholarship programs in the UK.
The International Scholarships at the University of Kent is designed to provide an outstanding opportunity for academically strong candidates from around the world to pursue their chosen degree, postgraduate studies or research in one of our contemporary, innovative and research-led academic communities.
The University of Kent is offering fully funded scholarships for international students. These are available for pursuing Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs at the University of Kent, UK.
Regarding the University:
The University of Kent is one of the leading research universities in the United Kingdom, and it offers a broad range of programs for international students.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: United Kingdom
- University/Institution: University of Kent
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters and Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: 27th May 2022
- Engineering & Digital Arts
- Mathematics, Statistics, & Actuarial Science
- Physical Sciences
- Each scholarship has the worth about £3,000
- Your housing will be covered.
- Tuition Costs are waived off.
- A monthly allowance will be provided to chosen students.
- The scholarship is available for the complete-time Master’s Program (not including MBA) based at the University of Bradford.
- If the prospect or participant information is invalid, the University has the right to remove any scholarship.
- Students must have a Four year Bachelor’s degree with an overall average of 60% or a CGPA of 2.5/4.0 or 1st Division.
- If you own a Master’s degree with an overall average of 60% or a CGPA of 2.5/4.0 or 1st Division, you are qualified for applying for this scholarship.
- Before applying for this scholarship you must contain your undergraduate degree.
- With the application form, attach evidence of your result. Moreover, After the application is sent, you cannot send any proof.
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline for the University of Kent Fully Funded International Scholarships in the UK is 27th May 2022.
How To Apply:
Applications can be Submitted Online, Please visit the University of Kent Website in order to Submit Applications for Scholarships in the United Kingdom. Click Here to get access to their Website.
The University of Kent is an internationally-centered institution that highly values diversity and inclusivity. The University of Kent is currently recruiting exceptional students from all over the world, to study its world-class courses taught on campuses in the UK. international scholarships are very beneficial. They not only help the student to have an international flavor of his life and better career opportunities but also help in developing a strong academic, professional and research profile for the student. Scholarships are available in many fields within the global economy for the development of a specific population who can reach their absolute potential due to the efforts that are made. Scholarships not only help to avoid any stress on the students which are already facing difficulties in their financial positions, but also give them great benefits. They further help to remove any kind of stress on their minds and allow them to study with complete focus.