The University of Malaya offers full scholarships for excellent students who wish to pursue their studies at this university. The University of Malaya Scholarships are designed as a reward for the most outstanding students in their respective fields and are open to current students nationwide.
Scholarships are always a popular choice for those who need financial assistance to study at a University. At the University of Malaya, students can apply for a wide range of scholarships that are available from both the University and external sources. Scholarships could help reduce tuition fees as well as living and travel expenses for students.
Also, Read: University of Bologna Scholarships in Italy For International Students.
Regarding the University:
The University of Malaya is a public study institute located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is the oldest and most respectable institution of higher learning in Malaysia.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Malaysia
- University/Institution: University of Malaya
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: PhD and Masters
- Last Date To Apply: 31st August 2022
- The complete tuition cost will be paid by the scholarship program. Scholars do have not to bother about educational costs at university and can seek their careers without financial pressure.
- The Housing fees will also be covered during their Study in Malaysia.
- Additional costs are also covered including their residence fee and other essential needs of life.
- This scholarship is dedicated to helping financially-challenged picked students.
- Islamic Studies
- Malay Studies
- Built Environment
- Linguistics & Languages
- Administration & Economics
- Accounting & Business
- Computer Science
- Creative Arts
You don’t need to waste your time if you don’t have the following prerequisites.
- Students of Any Nationality can Apply, thus there are no demographic limitations on scholarship.
- The scholarship is open for master, and Ph.D. programs. So, learners are demanded to submit an Undergraduate / Bachelors degree for Masters Scholarships as well as Masters degree for Ph.D. Scholarship program.
- To be accepted to the University of Malaya, students must have prior applicable qualifications with a CGPA of more than 3.00.
- The primary educational institute’s English language certificate (English Language Proficiency Certificate) or the IELTS/TOFEL international English language certificate is crucial.
- Scholars must also provide additional critical information and documents to the university at the moment of admission.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date of Applications for the Fully Funded University of Malaya Scholarships in Malaysia is 31st August 2022.
How To Apply:
The Applications Process is completely Online, Please Submit All the required documents and information. To Apply, you will have to visit the University of Malaya Scholarships Website. Click Here to get access to their Official Website without wasting any more time. Click Here to immediately Submit Applications Online.
Many scholarships are available from the Malaysian Government, some tailored specifically for Malaysians, others for International students. International and local students can take advantage of these scholarship programs which include scholarships based on academic merit and also financial need. Scholarships in Malaysia should help cover tuition fees and living expenses.