There are many scholarships available for students at Memphis University, with deadlines coming up. The University of Memphis is proud to offer numerous scholarship opportunities for qualified applicants. The University of Memphis offers a variety of scholarships that are unique to each student’s needs.
The University of Memphis Scholarships are offered to prospective students with exemplary academic records, extracurricular accomplishments, and community service. These scholarships range from full tuition, half tuition or just need-based aid. The University of Memphis offers an extensive list of scholarships and grants that can help make your education more affordable.
They’ve got everything from merit-based scholarships (including Presidential Scholarships) to need-based assistance like Pell Grants and Work-Study programs. Their goal is to do their best to ensure that anyone who wants a college degree has the opportunity to get one, regardless of their income level or background. The University of Memphis is a great place to be. They have many scholarships available for students who are interested in attending the university.
Also, Read: Clark University Scholarships.
Regarding the University:
The University of Memphis is a public research university in the American city of Memphis, Tennessee. The campus is located on 385 acres near downtown Memphis and it educates more than 27,000 students. The University of Memphis has been ranked by U.S News and World Report as one of the top universities in the country for its undergraduate business program and graduate programs in education and engineering.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: United States of America
- University/Institution: University of Memphis
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/field of Study: Master’s and Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: 1st October 2022
The University of Memphis is providing the following benefits:
- amounts vary and comprise the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates.
- This scholarship cannot be merged with other UofM institutional scholarships.
- Hence Exceptions are permitted for departmental funding.
First, you must fulfill the following requirements, only then you will be allowed to apply.
For Undergraduate Scholarship:
- 25 ACT or 1200 SAT equivalent
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org)
For Graduate Scholarship:
- 310 GRE or equivalent on other tests
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org) or relevant masters degree from an accredited and approved university
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline for the University of Memphis Scholarships in the United States is 1st October 2022. Please Submit Your Applications before the last date.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can submit their Application Online for this Scholarship Opportunity, To Apply, Kindly visit the University of Memphis Official Website. You might find some more useful information on their Website too. Click Here to get redirected to their Website.
Another Marvelous Scholarship Opportunity has been announced in the USA, and we have posted it quickly as we could. Moreover, Please only apply if you fulfill the requirements. Students who want to study abroad can Apply for this Scholarship Opportunity.