The University of Miami is offering a special scholarship for students interested in studying abroad. They are looking to help fund the costs of international travel and education through their study abroad program, but they also want to give an opportunity back to those who have helped them.
The University of Miami Study Abroad Scholarship will be awarded to one student each year whose academic performance has been exceptional and who might not otherwise be able to afford this type of educational experience. To learn more about how you can apply for this scholarship, visit their website. The University of Miami is an institution that offers students the opportunity to receive multiple types of scholarships, all ranging in size and criteria.
The University of Miami has a variety of scholarship opportunities for both graduating high school seniors as well as current college students. They offer merit-based aid, need-based aid, athletic awards, state legislative awards and more. Meanwhile, If you are interested in receiving any type of financial assistance while attending the University of Miami then it is important to apply early on. Keep reading below to learn how you can get started.
Also, Read: SMART Scholarship in USA.
Regarding the University:
The University of Miami is one of the numerous universities in the United States. It has a beautiful campus and offers many scholarships for students to attend. There are also many opportunities for extracurricular activities, internships, and even jobs on campus.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: USA
- University/Institution: University of Miami
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: 1st November 2022
- Sports Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Business Studies
- Marine Science
- Health and Fitness
- Marine Engineering
- Stamps Scholars gain the Full Cost of Attendance.
- The award covers tuition and fees
- On-campus housing
- A meal plan
- University health insurance
- A laptop allowance
- Access to a $12,000 fund which may be utilized toward undergraduate research, unpaid internships, and other educational purposes.
- Scholarship recipients must finish a full-time undergraduate program
- At least a 3.0 GPA for the academic year must be sustained at the University for the next scholarship grant
- Good Academic Records
- You must be an international Student
Last Date To Apply:
Closing Date of the University of Miami Scholarship 1st November 2022. The applications must be received before the deadline. Applications after the last date will be rejected straight away.
How To Apply:
Application Submission is Online, you must read all the details from the University of Miami Website because it is very important. Kindly Visit the University of Miami’s Official Website to apply online for this Scholarship. Click Here to enter the Scholarship Provider’s Website.
Consider this Opportunity if you want to study abroad, United States is a perfect country to Study. Moreover, Kindly Submit your applications before the last date in order to get this Career.