Scholarship Opportunities to study at the University of Mississippi can be uncovered online. The University of Mississippi Offers Scholarships which are available each year. Winning a scholarship to study at the University of Mississippi is an amazing opportunity for any student.
It provides a chance to earn a degree from one of the most prestigious, affordable, and beautiful universities in the world. Being awarded a Mississippi scholarship is a great honor. If you want to study at the University of Mississippi, you need to know about its scholarships for international students.
As compared to many other countries, the majority of students in the United States receive grants and scholarships. Furthermore, Universities in the United States provide funds for students through a variety of sources, including institutional funds and endowment funds. In Addition, There are also scholarship opportunities available specifically for international students.
If you are thinking of studying in Mississippi, you might be eligible to apply for a full or partial scholarship covering tuition and other costs toward your degree program. The University of Mississippi offers a diverse set of scholarships for international students, who wish to study at the institution’s undergraduate level.
Also, Read: UQ Scholarships – University of Queensland.
Regarding the University:
The University of Queensland is a public research university. it has grown into one of the leading universities in Australia and as a part of an international family, has secured its position as one of the finest in the world. Located in Brisbane, at the heart of a dynamic environment, Its strong links with industry contribute to excellent career prospects. UQ has gained a reputation for academic excellence and innovative research.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: United States
- University/institution: University of Mississippi
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: None
- Business & Accountancy
- Communication & Media
- Health & Social Services
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- International Affairs & Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics & Technology
- Social Sciences, Law & Policy
- Scholarships vary from $23,454- to $3,900-, or approx. Likewise, 95% to 15% of undergraduate tuition (the price of the base and non-resident tuition) or from 55% to 9% of the complete cost of study. The expense of tuition, housing, meals, books, health insurance, etc.
- Scholarships are typically credited towards non-resident costs and resident tuition expenses. They may be connected with other scholarships, but may not surpass the full non-resident cost or resident tuition.
- International applicants, whose primary language is not English, must give proof of their ability in the English language via one of the subsequent English tests: PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My Best™ Score, IELTS, PTE-A.
- Forthcoming students of an undergraduate degree program
- International Candidates who display a High School accumulative grade point standard between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00-U.S.-scale will be considered.
- Password Skills Test
- Have graduated from a high school outside of the United States of America.
How To Apply:
Candidates who desire to Submit Applications for this Scholarship Opportunity to let them know the Applications Process is Totally Online. No Separate Applications are needed. Just you need to make sure is that you provide all the required documents and all other stuff required for the Submission of Applications. In Order To Apply, you will have to go through the University of Mississippi Website. Click Here to Progress to the University of Mississippi Official Website.
Scholarships are very critical and beneficial for students at the undergraduate level. Universities are offering a lot of resources to support their students, but the amount that can be offered by the institution is beyond comparison to what outside organizations can provide. Scholarships help bridge that gap by allowing students to focus on their studies instead of working part-time jobs in order to support themselves. Scholarships can pay for all or a portion of the cost of your education, and not surprisingly there is hefty competition for the most coveted scholarships.