The University of Strathclyde Scholarship is for international students who are seeking a fully-funded place in their postgraduate and undergraduate programs. Asylum seekers from all over the world have a historical reputation for creative thinking and innovation.
In order to support this potential, the University of Strathclyde has created an asylum seeker scholarship for students. This scholarship was created to encourage access to higher education for refugees and asylum seekers who have been granted permission to stay in the UK.
The University of Strathclyde is one of the largest and most prestigious universities in Europe. It has a diverse and welcoming student population that comes from all across the world. The University currently has Full and Partially-Funded Scholarships available for undergraduate and postgraduate study. These opportunities are usually reserved for overseas applicants, but asylum seekers can apply for these as well.
Also, Read: University of South Australia Scholarships.
Regarding the University:
The University of Strathclyde is a science and technology-based university, with a strong international presence. It works with industry and industrial partners to deliver world-class graduate employability and research outcomes. The University of Strathclyde is a modern university with a rich history. The University of Strathclyde is one of the largest universities in Scotland, with a strong reputation for research, teaching, and enterprise.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: United Kingdom
- University/Institution: University of Strathclyde
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Last Date To Apply: 27th May 2022
- The complete cost of the tuition costs of the institute.
- Study Stipend
- Travel Subsidy
- No financial stress.
- Applicants will have equivalent entrance to education and travel.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Process Engineering and Chemical
- Environmental Engineering and Civil
- Engineering Management and Design, Manufacturing
- Electrical Engineering and Electronics
- Aerospace Engineering and Mechanical
- Marine Engineering and Naval Architecture, Ocean
- Lifelong Learning Centre
- Public Policy and Government
- Health and Psychological Sciences
- Social Policy and Social Work
- Information Sciences and Computer
- Statistics and Mathematics
- Applied Chemistry and Pure
- Biomedical Sciences and Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy
- Finance and Accounting
- Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship
- Management Science
- General Management and MBA
- Strathclyde Executive Education & Development
- Work, Employment & Organisation
- Own discretionary or limited leave to stay in the UK, be a dependent of someone with discretionary or little leave to stay as a consequence of an application for refugee situation, or they have parent/guardian have advanced an asylum application and not yet obtained a determination from the Home Office on that application.
- Be incompetent to access mainstream UK student funding due to their immigration standing.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer or have ‘decision pending’ standing from the institute. Moreover, Aspirants are needed to fulfill any educational and language prerequisites connected to their submission as expressed in their offer letter.
- Be a student already enlisted on a complete-time undergraduate degree at the institute.
- Have to demonstrate a financial need and an inability to secure those funds from public sources, personal savings, and/or family support (including parental or partner help).
How To Apply:
In Order to Apply, Please visit the University of Strathclyde Website. Click Here to get to their Website. Submit your Applications before the Last Date. Provide all the required Documents, Avoid providing false information. Fill in all the information carefully, Don’t make any mistakes in your Applications. All the details regarding the Scholarship can be found on University’s Official Website.
University of Strathclyde scholarship is a very convenient, trustable and lucrative scholarship that is availed for students from all over the globe. This has become the first preference of many of the top universities of the world that want to give an international flavor to their student community. They also help asylum seekers and students who are in need of financial assistance. Asylum Seeker Scholarship Program is a fully-funded scholarship program that is designed for those students who are asylum seekers. The main aim of this program is to give a chance for students to study in higher education who were not issued student visas. Whether you want to be a leading scientist or to pursue a career in the medical profession, learning from the best is one of the best ways to give yourself an edge. Studying at one of the top universities in the UK – Strathclyde University will help prepare you with the knowledge, skills and experience that employers are looking for and that can boost your career prospects.