The University of Waterloo has a number of scholarships available for students from all backgrounds. These scholarships can be used to cover expenses such as tuition, travel, housing and more. Given the high strength of these scholarships, it is worth applying.
This program is designed to provide financial aid to high-achieving students who could otherwise not attend the University of Waterloo due to the high cost of tuition. There are many scholarships available to students. Find out how you can get a scholarship without even having to pay.
Also, Read: Sydney Scholars Awards | Study in Australia.
Regarding the University:
The University of Waterloo is a publicly-funded research and teaching institution located in Waterloo, Ontario. The University of Waterloo is one of the top public schools in Canada with about 36,000 full-time students. It offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in science, engineering and business as well as co-operative programs in engineering, humanities, administration and social sciences.
- Country: Canada
- University/Institution: University of Waterloo
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: PhD, Masters and Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
- The David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards will be granted worth up to $2,500 for a 1-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a 1-term work or volunteer experience, and up to $10,000 for 2-term employment or volunteer experience.
- The International Master’s Award of Excellence is esteemed at $2,500 per term for a max of six terms.
- Candidates who have acceptable educational status (normally at least 70% average at the undergraduate level, normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level) are eligible for these scholarships.
- Be full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty who desire to partake in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, and educational exchange or a study term linked to academic prerequisites.
- International students with a proper Canadian study permit who are enlisted full time and assessed international tuition costs.
- Usually given to students in research-based programs (thesis or major research paper).
- Will generally only be given to students joining the first term of their program (term 1.0).
- Scholars must show academic superiority through criteria established by the Faculty.
- Scholars must complete the educational progress conditions of their program and not have exceptional probationary admission requirements.
- Students will be automatically considered for this award based on their application for admission. Departments and/or Faculty will define their own internal process by which they select recipients based on the eligibility criteria and allocation.
- Faculties may impose stricter eligibility criteria as fair.
How To Apply:
You need to visit the University of Waterloo Scholarships Website in order to find out the Applications Procedure. Click Here to visit their Official Website.
There are many scholarships offered to students in Canada, and some of them are exclusive to people pursuing a career in engineering or commerce. These scholarships can be referred to as need-based or merit-based financial aid. Scholarships that are distinct to an individual student because of their achievement are often referred to as merit-based awards. A hard-earned education is a key to building a better future, which is why finding University of Waterloo Scholarships in Canada is such an outstanding opportunity.