The World Food Programme (WFP) Internship Program is one of the most prestigious and exciting internships. it provides you with real-world work experience in a global organization. As an internship placement, It requires the commitment of a dynamic individual who can provide analytical, administrative and logistical support in order to ensure the successful rollout and further development of its Information Technology (IT) system for monitoring contributions received for the WFP.
The IT Helpdesk intern will be at the center of this change process that will make WFP’s internal processes more efficient. WFP offers an internship program for individuals interested in experiencing international development work.
You’ll work with one of the largest and most impactful programs. You will become part of the World Food Programme, one of the leading humanitarian organizations that provide assistance to people who are malnourished and undernourished. You will also have opportunities for field assignments, networking and training.
Also, Read: RIPS Summer Internship in United States.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: Worldwide
- Organization: World Food Programme (WFP)
- Applications: Online
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Last Date To Apply: Varies
Period of Internship:
The Period of the WFP Internship is at least two months to a max of Eight months.
- A subsidy of 1000$/month.
- Travel refunds to the candidates of developing nations.
- Subject learning will be enhanced through accomplishing the tasks in a real-life setting.
- Be enlisted in an identified institute or graduated in the last six months.
- Finished minimum 2 years of studies.
- Be spirited.
- Be generous to accept challenges.
- Good at the English Language
- Proficiency in additional UN languages would be desired.
- Driven to understand the humanitarian sector and operate for humanity.
How To Apply:
Applications Submission Method is Online, Applicants can Apply Online for the Internship Opportunity. You must provide all the information, all the documents that are needed should be submitted. In Order To Apply, you will have to go through the World Food Programme (WFP) Website. Click Here to Advance to their Website without any further ado.
World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from university students to serve as interns in its headquarters in Rome, Italy. This opportunity is open globally and is particularly suitable to interns looking to apply their field of study to the real world. WFP’s interns will be located in the Communications Department, contributing their full potential to WFP’s work by bringing relevant skills and expertise to the organization. WFP offers Internships to students and professionals, with a strong focus on human resources and the development sector. As an Intern yourself, the goal would be to help in the development of solutions related to food security, agriculture, improving livelihoods and enhancing the resilience of communities all over the world.