While there are many internship opportunities in the United States, the White House Internship Program stands out. Every summer an elite group of college students from around the world looks to serve their country and get an inside view of government.
The White House Internship Program is a tremendous chance to learn more about what goes on inside the White House. By working as an intern at The White House you learn important life skills such as time management, teamwork and leadership. Additionally, you have an opportunity to help shape policymaking. Being an intern is a way to make connections and friendships that will last a lifetime.
Also, Read: Nike Internship in United States | Nike Careers.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: USA
- Host: The White House
- Duration: 12 Weeks (Starting January 2023 and Ending April 2023)
- Level: Undergraduates, Graduates
- Last Date To Apply: 23rd September 2022
Internship Departments and Responsibilities:
- The Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- The Office of Legislative Affairs
- The Office of Management and Administration
- The National Economic Council
- The Office of Public Engagement
- The Office of Scheduling and Advance
- The Office of Speechwriting
- The Office of the Vice President
- The Office of White House Counsel
- The White House Fellows Office
- The White House Photo Office
- The Office of Political Strategy & Outreach
- The Office of Cabinet Affairs
- The Office of Communications
- The Office of Digital Strategy
- The Office of Domestic Climate Policy
- The Domestic Policy Council
- The Office of the First Lady
- The Gender Policy Council
- The Infrastructure Implementation Team
- The Office of Presidential Correspondence
- The Office of Presidential Personnel
- The White House Press Office
- The White House Visitors Office
Click Here for the Details regarding the Responsibility of each department at the White House.
The White House is ecstatic to announce that for the first time in recent history, participants in the White House Internship Program are paid.
Program participants are paid at a rate of $750 a week. Stipends are disbursed in 2 installments: participants will acquire the first payment at or around the start of the program and the final payment after the successful fulfillment of the program.
- Enlisted in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution).
- Have graduated from an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college, community college, or university (2-to-4 year institution) no more than 2 years before the internship program beginning date.
- A veteran of the United States Armed Forces who has a high school diploma or its equal and has operated on active duty–for any length of time–in the 2 years foregoing the internship program beginning date.
How To Apply:
See the Official Website to find out about the Applications Submission Process. In Order to Apply, please visit the White House Internship Program Website. Click Here to get access to their Website.
The White House Internship Program seeks students from diverse backgrounds to serve in the White House. This is a rare opportunity to meet politicians and be exposed to different political perspectives. The internship will allow you to build leadership skills and gain exposure in an organization that is highly respected around the globe.
The Program provides students enrolled at a college or university with the opportunity to learn about the operations of the White House. The experience gained at this internship can enhance their future careers in public service, politics, communications and journalism.
The is one of the premier internship programs in the United States. If you’re hoping to get top-notch internship experience, it’s worth serious consideration. The program accepts applications from all over the country and offers a number of benefits and opportunities.