The WHO internship program is a fantastic opportunity for students interested in public health. The program offers a diverse range of internships to field-based projects around the world. If you are passionate about improving global health and increasing your global awareness, this internship is perfect for you.
The World Health Organization (WHO) internship program provides an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to working within international development and learn more about how your skills can contribute towards achieving WHO’s sight. This is an excellent chance for students interested in public health. Interns can choose their placement based on their interests and abilities with opportunities including an office-based project or one that involves working directly with communities.
WHO internship is a fantastic opportunity for those who are looking to gain experience in the public health sector. Interns work on a variety of projects related to issues. They are looking for passionate interns who want to make an impact on the world. Apply today and join their team.
Also, Read: Virtual Internships.
Details of the Internship:
- Organization: World Health Organization (WHO)
- Applications: Online
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/field of Study: Undergraduate, PhD and Graduate
- Last Date to Apply: Details given below
- WHO Provides Stipends to Students who Need Help.
- WHO will Give Stipends up to a Definite amount Per Duty Station. Furthermore, The amount will be shown for each position the students apply to.
- WHO Grants to all Interns a Medical and Accident Insurance
Only the Candidates who fulfill the following requirements can Submit Applications.
- You are a minimum of twenty years of age at the time of application.
- You are Registered at a University or Equivalent Institution pointing to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (Aspirants who have already graduated may also qualify)
- You must have Finished three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the assignment.
- You are not linked to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- You have not participated in the WHO’s Internship Programme before.
- You hold a valid passport.
Last Date To Apply:
There is No Last Date for this Internship Opportunity. You people can apply at any time you want and Kindly keep an eye on the WHO Website too.
How To Apply:
Details regarding this Internship Opportunity are mentioned on the WHO Website. Moreover, Kindly Read all the information carefully, the application submission method and all the other details are mentioned on their Website too. To Apply, Please visit WHO Official Website. Click Here to get access to the WHO Official Website.
A wonderful opportunity for people around the globe, you can apply for this Internship right now if you fulfill the requirements, We have given the information regarding the Application Submission Above.