If you are looking for the most relevant health worker jobs and careers, you have got to visit WHO Jobs. Find the perfect job in the World Health Organization and enjoy a work-life of satisfaction. Search for a job or career at WHO, the global health organization.
Apply online with vacancies in a wide range of areas including communication, disease control, humanitarian assistance and more. WHO is a unique global health organization that is working to improve health for all people worldwide, with a focus on priority populations such as major infectious diseases as well as non-communicable diseases.
The World Health Organization, as the directing and coordinating authority of the United Nations system, and in collaboration with national governments and partners, provides leadership on global health matters, shapes the health research agenda, motivates countries to address health priorities and provides technical support to countries to help build their capacity to provide high-quality universal health care and promote better health for all.
Also, Read: UNICEF Jobs – Latest Vacancies and Careers.
- Country: Worldwide
- Organization: World Health Organization (WHO)
- Applications: Online
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD
- Last Date To Apply: Varies
- Subsidies to Students who need Help.
- Grants up to a Specific amount Per Duty Station. Furthermore, The amount will be displayed for each position the students apply to.
- Provides all Interns a Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Be Minimum 20 years of age at the time of application.
- Enlisted at a University or Similar Institution overseeing to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify)
- Finished three years of full-time studies at an institute or identical University previous to the beginning (bachelor’s level or equal) the undertaking.
- Not connected to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- Not yet partaken in the WHO’s Programme.
- Hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State. Click Here for details.
How To Apply:
In Order To Apply, Please visit World Health Organization (WHO) Website. Click Here to Progress to WHO Official Website.
It might be a rough time in WHO jobs. But there is light at the end of the tunnel and this light comes in many different shapes and forms. So, you better stay motivated to get that WHO job you always wanted, because if you don’t, all the hard work will be for nothing. Career opportunities in the World Health Organization (WHO) fall broadly into one of three categories, senior management positions, professional and support staff, or volunteer positions. World Health Organization is the directing and corresponding authority for health within the United Nations system. It is trustworthy for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research plan, establishing norms and standards, conveying evidence-based policy options, providing technical backing to countries and monitoring and reckoning health trends.