The main goal of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution’s internship program is to provide research opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students who are interested in gaining a broad knowledge of oceanographic research or furthering their knowledge in a specific area.
Students who graduate with a degree in education, biology, or a closely related field commonly apply for internships. You may be able to find an internship through your career services or through working in related fields. This is the case at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution.
Many of these internships allow students to perform cutting-edge research in environmental science and other scientific fields. If you have been considering applying for a summer internship at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI), then now is the time to start gathering your application materials.
Also, Read: Max Planck Internship in Germany.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: USA
- Institution: Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: 5th February 2022
The Advantages of this Internship that Candidates will acquire are the following.
- A Weekly Stipend for the Ten- to Twelve-Week Program. Meanwhile, The stipend for the summer of 2022 is $650/Week.
- Round-Trip Travel to Woods Hole. Indeed The 2020 travel allowance is $700.
- Shared-Room in a shared unit, with two single beds per room.
- International Students will assist fellowships in receiving the necessary J-1 Visa paperwork.
Priority is provided to students studying in any of the areas of Science or Engineering including but not specified to the following:
- Marine Policy
Eligible Candidates will have a chance, the list given below are the requirements of this Internship. In Addition, Applicants who achieve the following conditions can apply.
- The Opportunity is available to Undergraduate Students who stand in their 3rd Year.
- Students in a three year Bachelor’s Degree Program, such as people in the United Kingdom must be in their second year
- The Opportunity is open to all Students From Any Country.
- Students in a five-year connected Bachelor/Master’s Degree Program must be in the third year of the program.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date for Application Submission is 5th February 2022. Your Applications must be received before the Deadline.
How To Apply:
For Applications, You will have to go through the Website of Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution. The Application Procedure is Completely Online. Fill the Application Form and Upload your documents, provide everything that is required. To Submit Online Applications proceed to the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) Website. Click Here to get access to the Woods Hole Website.
- A CV or resume is needed.
- Unofficial transcript and a PDF document.
- Minimum of three letters of guidance from professors.
- A finished Course Log listing undergraduate coursework by subject sort, a primary textbook utilized for each course, and the grade acquired for finishing the course.
- Personal Statement
Another Internship Opportunity has been announced in the United States of America by the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (Also Known as WHOI). Opportunity to Consider for learners around the World. Those who have a vast academic background should apply for Woods Hole Internship in the United States. Encounter all the information regarding this Internship on WHOI Website.