The World Bank is now open for applications for its internship program. The World Bank Group Internship Program provides students and recent graduates with opportunities to work in teams, share immediately and obtain practical experience as they learn about development finance and policymaking.
There are many benefits to interning at the World Bank. You’ll be able to learn about international development, global health, and other topics that may not be offered in your academic program. This internship will allow you to work with people from various backgrounds and cultures on some of the most pressing global issues today. These experiences can then later be utilized back into your research setting when you return home from your time abroad.
Internships also give you a chance to gain valuable experience for future job applications where employers often prefer candidates who have relevant work experience over those who only have a degree without any hands-on skills or knowledge of what it’s like to work in that field. This organization offers internships that are available throughout the year as well as full-time positions after graduation.
Also, Read: WHO Internship.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: USA
- Organization: World Bank
- Applications: Online
- Last Date to Apply: 30th April 2022
World Bank is providing the following benefits too.
- The WB Rewards an Hourly Salary to all Interns Which will be plenty for Living Charges, Meals, etc.
- World Bank also Provides an allowance toward Return Airfare Travel Expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
Only the Candidates who fulfill the following requirements can Submit Applications.
- Undergraduate Degree and be Registered in a Full-time Graduate Study Program (pursuing a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. with intentions to return to school full-time).
- There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is needed. Understanding languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other abilities such as computing skills are advantageous.
- They admire the diversity in their workplace and encourage all qualified people with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date for the World Bank Internship is 30th April 2022. Candidates need to act quickly and they must submit their applications before the deadline.
How To Apply:
Kindly read all the information carefully from the World Bank Website, the application submission method and all the other details are mentioned on their Website too. To Apply, Please visit the World Bank Official Website. Click Here to get entrance to their Website.
Eligible and qualified people are welcomed by the World Bank for their internship Program. Moreover, Only those should Submit applications who are fulfilling the above-given criteria. Also, If you meet the requirements of the World Bank then you should try your luck by applying for this Wonderful Opportunity.