The WWE Internship program is designed to provide undergraduate and graduate students with practical experience in the sports entertainment industry. Interns will have the opportunity to work in a number of departments within World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), including live event production, TV operations, talent relations, digital media, and more.
This is a highly competitive program, and internships are limited. Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college or university, and preference will be given to those who are majoring in relevant fields such as sports management, communications, business, or marketing.
The WWE Internship program is an excellent way to gain practical experience in the sports entertainment industry. If you are interested in applying, please visit their website for more information.
Also, Read: META Internship.
Details of the Internship:
- Internship Location: Multiple
- Company: World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- Financial Status: Paid
- Level: Bachelors
Responsibilities of Interns:
- Fulfill all the hard tasks.
- Keep the files and other records.
- Drafting important reports.
- Picking up the phone calls and answering them.
- Additional duties as assigned by the senior team members.
- Provide support to other members.
- Brainstorming new and creative ideas.
- Complete all the related clerical duties.
Government of Ireland Scholarships 2023 are Available now!
Benefits of WWE Internship:
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Mental & Dental
- Life Balance
- Sick leaves
Also, Check: White House Internship Program in United States.
- The minimum age demanded to apply is 18 years.
- The minimum GPA demanded is 3.0
- Be strong verbal and good written communication skills.
- Applicants must be holding a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
How To Apply:
To Apply, you will have to visit the WWE Official Site. There you will find all the details regarding the Internship. Click Here to get access to their Website.
WWE Internship is a great opportunity for students who are interested in a career in the entertainment industry. The program provides participants with the chance to learn from some of the best minds in the business and gain valuable experience working with a global brand. If you are interested in applying for the WWE Internship, visit the website for more information. WWE Internship is a great opportunity for students who are interested in a career in the sports entertainment industry. The internship provides students with the opportunity to learn about the business first-hand, and to work with some of the most talented people in the industry.