Yangzhou University offers a number of scholarships designed to support high-achieving students. Scholarships give successful applicants the opportunity to experience a higher level of education without having to worry about the financial burden of tuition.
The program covers full tuition, accommodation and living expenses. Yangzhou University Scholarship is offered to international students by the Government of China. It is a prestigious scholarship that is given to outstanding international students by Chinese universities recognized by the Ministry of Education of China.
The scholarship is designed to enhance the local employment base and attract outstanding students from China and overseas. Here we look at Yangzhou University scholarships, how to apply and what the benefits are.
Also, Read: University of Brighton Scholarships in UK.
Regarding the University:
In the extremely competitive educational systems in China, Yangzhou University, which is one of the most famous universities in China that has been ranked No.1 in Jiangsu Province and around top 50(under the new format) in the overall national K12 education system, has attracted numerous talents from across the country. The university strives to cultivate high-level talents with a global vision who can keep pace with the world’s scientific development and contribute to society’s advancement. It commits itself to helping students achieve their dreams and realize their long-term goals. Yangzhou University (YZU) is one of the key universities directly administered by the Ministry of Education in China. As a renowned and prestigious institution of higher learning, YZU has gone a long way in promoting education reforms and improving its teaching standard.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: China
- University/Institution: Yangzhou University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: PhD, Masters and Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: 31st May 2022
The Benefits of this Scholarship in China are the following:
- Tuition and accommodation cost waiver. Likewise, Candidates shall settle for other expenses.
- Tuition and accommodation expense waiver. Similarly, 1500RMB living stipend/month each year (10 months).
- Tuition and accommodation cost waiver. Furthermore, 2500RMB living subsidy/month each year (10 months).
- YZU reserves the right to achieve an internal evaluation of all scholarship students before the end of the first semester. If students are deemed to have failed in the evaluation, they will be immediately suspended from the scholarship program.
- Students scholarship will be canceled and no longer be resumed if any of the subsequent happens: violating the Chinese rules and regulations, observing illegal organizations or actions, encountering punishment, or other illegal behaviors (scholarship will be canceled instantly) failing to take a role in the annual scholarship review without defensible reasons or failing the review for two times in total (scholarship will be canceled from the next semester).
- Funding Period shall not exceed the normal educational study duration. International students must attend the annual review organized by YZU. In Addition, For those who fail the review, the scholarship will be stopped or even canceled.
- Students who face scholarship suspension will be denied scholarships but can resume studies at their own cost. They can apply for the annual review in the current academic year. If they pass the review, their scholarship will be resumed from the next academic year.
- For undergraduate scholars, YZU specifically checks attendance and academic performance and puts forward complete reviews based on college comments, rewards and punishment. Attendance ≥ 95%, average scores ≥ 70, tuition and accommodation fees are waived for the next academic year Attendance ≥ 95%, average scores ≥ 60, tuition is waived for the next academic year Attendance < 95% or average scores < 60, scholarship will be suspended.
- For graduate scholars, YZU especially reviews academic performance and supervisors comments and puts ahead comprehensive reviews based on scientific accomplishments, prizes and penalties. Moreover, For those who fail the review, the scholarship will be suspended.
- International students who have already applied for YZU as Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. scholars.
- Understand and speak the English Language sufficiently.
- For undergraduates, minimum 18 years old, under the age of 25 (by May 31st). Furthermore, For masters minimum 18 years old, under the age of 35 (by May 31st). For Ph.D., at least 18 years old, under the age of 45 (by May 31st).
How To Apply:
The Applications Submission Procedure is Online, you will have to Apply Online. Applicants need to provide all the required documents. Avoid delivering incorrect information, Fill in the Applications carefully, don’t make any mistakes. To Apply, you will have to go through the Yangzhou University Website. Click Here to Hop into the Yangzhou University Official Website in order to Submit Online Applications for the Scholarships Opportunities in China.
The Yangzhou University offers a number of scholarships to both local and international students through various sources such as financial aids for undergraduates or foreign students and others. Scholarships are awarded based upon the exceptional academic performance of the applicants as well as their financial situation and background. Scholarships for foreign students in China are growing constantly. Yangzhou University offers a number of scholarships for international students. Scholarships are awarded based on merit and financial need as well as other criteria such as career goals, language competencies, etc.