The Young Professional Fellowship Program in Bangkok, Thailand is a Fully Funded, Partially Funded and Self Funded opportunity for young professionals to gain work experience in a range of fields, including business, education, and sustainable development.
The program is open to young professionals from all over the world and provides a unique opportunity to live and work in Thailand. The Young Professional Fellowship in Bangkok is now accepting applications.
This Fully Funded, Partially Funded and Self Funded program provides young professionals with an opportunity to live and work in Thailand. Fellows will receive a monthly stipend, health insurance, and round-trip airfare to and from Thailand.
Also, Read: TED Fellowship in Canada.
Details of the Fellowship:
- Country: Thailand
- Financial Status: Fully Funded, Partially Funded, Self Funded
- Duration: 27th-30th September 2022
- Last Date To Apply: 10th August 2022
The following benefits the fellowship comes up with in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 10 Fully Funded, 25 Partial Funded and 65 Self Funded Seats – 100 Seats in Total
- Return Air-Ticket (Economy).
- Award acknowledging their struggles.
- Accommodation for the entire period of the fellowship.
- Fellowship Kit.
- Site Seeing.
- Cultural Evening Ceremony.
- Celebration Party
- Open-minded, highly motivated, and dynamic Applicants are required
- Students and young professionals are encouraged to apply
- Committed to achieving United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Youth between 16-35 of age
Last Date To Apply:
All Applicants interested in the Fellowships in Bangkok, Thailand may apply before the Deadline which is 10th August 2022.
How To Apply:
The Applications Procedure is Fully Online, Apply Online before the due date. To Apply, Please visit the Official Website. Click Here to Advance to the Official Page Now.
The Young Professional Fellowship in Thailand is a Fully Funded, Partially Funded, and Self Funded program that provides young professionals with an opportunity to gain work experience in Thailand. The program is open to applicants from all over the world, and successful candidates will receive a stipend, airfare, and health insurance.