The United Nations is an international organization that works with governments, civil society, and other actors around the world for solutions to global problems such as poverty, climate change, hunger, and violence. Working for the UN can be a great way to make a difference in people’s lives all over the world.
The United Nations Associates Program (UNAP) offers internships at the UN headquarters in New York City where interns will have access to many of these programs and projects firsthand. The program also provides opportunities for students from around the world who are interested in pursuing careers with or working on behalf of the UN system either now or later on during their career development.
These internships are for those who are interested in international relations, diplomacy, journalism, law enforcement, and more. These internships can be at the headquarters or other offices around the world.
Also Read: ESO Science Journalism Internship 2022
Regarding the Organization:
The United Nations is a worldwide agency that changed into mounted after World War II to sell cooperation and peace. Its primary purpose is to promote peace and security around the world, but it has also expanded its mandate to include protecting human rights, providing humanitarian aid, fostering sustainable development, promoting gender equality, protecting press freedom among other things.
It’s also responsible for human rights protection as well as providing humanitarian aid while simultaneously fostering sustainable development and promoting gender equality along with protecting press freedom among other things.
Details of the Internship:
- Country of Internship: All world countries
- Institution: United Nations
- Internship Focused Areas: Click Here to view all available areas
- Internship Period: 2 to 6 months
- Last Date to Apply: Depending on chosen study program, Click Here to see the deadlines.
The organization gives you the following Benefit:
- United Nations Internships will provide certificate and exciting experience to work with the United Nations office.
- Proficiency in the English language is required.
- All world countries are available for eligibility.
- Candidates who show pride in work and in achievements are preferred.
- Candidates who speak and write clearly and effectively; listen to others, correctly interpret messages from others and respond appropriately; ask questions to clarify and demonstrate openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Candidates who develop clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies.
- Candidates who understand the applicability and limitation of technology to the work of the office; actively seek to apply technology to appropriate tasks; show a willingness to learn new technology.
Last Date To Apply:
Depending on the chosen study program, Kindly Click Here to see the last date or deadline for this Scholarship. Moreover, Applications after the ending date will not be acceptable.
How To Apply:
Applicants are worried about that how they can apply for this internship so don’t worry we are here to tell you the process of applying. You can apply online by jumping into the official website of ESO Science Journalism. Click Here to get to their Website without wasting any further time.
A wonderful opportunity for all of those who want to avail this internship certificate. Apply now before missing this wonderful opportunity.