The University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship in Japan is a fully funded scholarship for international students to study at the Tokyo University. The scholarship is offered by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and is tenable for a Master’s degree program at the University of Tokyo. The Opportunity is titled as “Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program” on the Official Page.
The Asian Development Bank Scholarship will provide an opportunity for students to study at one of the best universities in Japan and also gain experience in development work. So if you want to make a difference in the world, then this is the perfect scholarship opportunity for you.
The scholarship covers airfare, tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, and health insurance. The University of Tokyo is one of the world’s leading research institutions and is ranked as the #1 university in Japan. If you are interested in pursuing a Master’s degree at the University of Tokyo, then apply for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship today.
The scholarship is being offered by the Asian Development Bank (ADB). The ADB scholarship will cover all expenses for the duration of the program, including airfare, tuition, and living expenses. This is a fully-funded scholarship and is a great opportunity for students who are interested in studying development-related fields. Apply now!
Also, Read: Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: Japan
- University/institution: The University of Tokyo
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Duration: 2 Years
- Level/Field of Study: Master’s Degree
- Last Date to Apply: 10th December 2022
Tokyo University ADB Scholarship Benefits:
The ADB Scholarship at the University of Tokyo will cover all the Expenditures. The ADB Scholars will acquire the following Allocations:
- Tuition Costs
- Housing Subsidy
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Expenses, and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
- Subsistence Subsidy including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
SIIT University Scholarship in Thailand is Available for International Students!
Fields of Study at Tokyo University:
If you want to apply for an ADB Scholarship at The University of Tokyo in Japan then you have the following fields of Study choices available.
- Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Development
- Urban Engineering
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, & Environment
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Sustainability Science
- Health Science
- Public Policy
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Environment Systems
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship in Europe was announced Recently!
- Be a national of an ADB Member Country. Click Here to view all the ADB Member countries.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a special educational record.
- Approve to return to your home country after finishing the program.
- Applicants for a master’s course must own a bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution equivalent to a bachelor’s degree offered at the University of Tokyo.
- At least 2 years of full-time professional working experience (earned after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In unusual cases, for programs that are right for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
Check: Doha Institute For Graduate Studies Scholarships 2023.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date of Applications for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship in Japan is 10th December 2022.
How To Apply:
The Applications Procedure Of Course is Online, Follow the guidelines/steps by the University of Tokyo on their Official Scholarship Announcement Page. Click Here to make way to the Application Form and ADP-JSP (Scholarship Announcement Page).
The University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship in Japan is a fully-funded scholarship program that provides an opportunity for students to study at one of the world’s leading universities. The scholarship covers all expenses related to tuition, airfare, room and board, and living expenses. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, please visit the Official website for more information. ADB Scholarship in Japan is a great opportunity for students who are interested in studying in Japan. The scholarship is also open to students of all majors and backgrounds.