The United States Department of Human Rights is offering an internship program for college students who are interested in gaining experience in the field of human rights. USIDHR Internship will be based in Washington D.C. and will offer the opportunity to work with various human rights organizations.
The experience that the intern will gain will be invaluable. This is a fantastic opportunity for students or recent graduates who are interested in human rights and want to gain some experience in the field. The internship will last for 12 weeks. interns will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, including research, writing, and advocacy.
USIDHR Internship is designed for law students and recent law graduates who have a demonstrated commitment to human rights. The program provides participants with an opportunity to observe and take part in human rights work being carried out by the United States Government and in various nongovernmental organizations.
This is a unique opportunity to learn about health and human services through hands-on experience. The internship is open to current college students who are interested in a career in health and human services.
Also, Read: Snapchat Internship.
Details of the Internship:
- Country: United States of America
- Organization: US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights
- Level of Study: Undergraduates, Graduates
- Last Date To Apply: 10th August 2022
The USIDHR is the US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights. Every day, the USIDHR compiles data on human rights violations from around the world. This data is then used to help the United States make foreign policy decisions. The USIDHR is a valuable resource for those who want to learn about human rights violations. It is also a valuable resource for those who want to advocate for change.
12 weeks internship at the D.C. office. Hybrid 2 days in office and remotely. Internships last a minimum of 11 weeks and interns are demanded to work 20-35 hours per week.
Interns will help USIDHR with a range of investigative tasks, social media content creation, and blog writing to expand the organization’s visibility. The following responsibilities can be adapted, as appropriate, to fit each intern.
- You will get an Invitation Letter to Attend the Internship in the USA.
- You will be approved by the US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights.
- Interns will get the opportunity to enlist for free in our Diplomatic Protocol Training (valued at $2500)
- Upon successful fulfillment of the internship, interns will acquire a certificate of internship and get a letter of recommendation when needed that can be used to apply for jobs, college, or other internship opportunities.
- BA Degree or equal in an applicable field (i.e. International Relations, Sociology, Political Science, Social Studies, or Law)
- Superior level of written English and Communication Skills
- Critical thinking
- Have a demonstrated eager interest in the field of human rights and diplomacy and have a personal commitment to the ideals of a better and peaceful world
- Be computer literate in standard software application
- Experience in blog writing or professional writing
- Exceptional organizational skills
Last Date To Apply:
The Deadline for the USIDHR Internship in the United States of America is 10th August 2022.
How To Apply:
No need to waste your time here anymore, Just Click Here to get access to the Online Application Form. The Application Form is available Online.
The USIDHR internship program is a great way to gain work experience in the United States. The program provides a unique opportunity to learn about the American legal system and to work with lawyers and other legal professionals. The program is an excellent way to learn about the American legal system and gain work experience in the United States.